Issue date: 2023-03-25T13:45+08:00
It may be affected by strong winds within 24 hours, with an average wind force of 6 or higher, or gusts of 7 or higher; or it has been affected by strong winds, with an average wind of 6-7, or 7-8 gusts and may continue.
1. The government and relevant departments should do a good job of preventing gale in accordance with their duties;
2. Close doors and windows, reinforce hoardings, scaffolds, billboards and other structures that are easily blown by the wind, properly arrange outdoor objects that are easily affected by high winds, and cover building materials;
3. Water operations in relevant waters and passing ships take active countermeasures, such as returning to the port to avoid wind or sailing in a detour, etc.;
4. Pedestrians should avoid riding bicycles as much as possible, and do not stay under billboards, temporary structures, etc. when the wind is blowing;
5. Relevant departments and units pay attention to the fire prevention of forests and grasslands.
Issue date: 2023-03-24T17:30+08:00
The forest fire risk level is four. Highly dangerous, combustibles in the forest are easy to burn, forest fires are prone to occur, and the fire spreads quickly.
1. Further strengthen the publicity and education of forest fire prevention;
2. Increase the intensity of patrolling and protecting forests, and strictly control the sources of fire in the wild;
3. Make full preparations for fire fighting and disaster relief, and enter the state of fire fighting;
4. Kabu points should be set up in key fire danger areas, and it is forbidden to bring fire into the mountains;
5. It is forbidden to use fire outdoors in the forest or the edge of the forest, and all mountain smelting operations shall be stopped.
Issue date: 2023-03-24T11:25+08:00
The forest fire risk level is three. Moderately dangerous, combustibles in the forest are easier to burn, and forest fires are more likely to occur.
1. Relevant departments should strengthen publicity and education on forest fire prevention;
2. Strengthen the supervision of mountain patrol and forest protection and the use of fire in the wild;
3. Make full preparations for fire fighting and disaster relief;
4. When entering the forest area, pay attention to fire prevention; take precautions when using fire in the forest or at the edge of the forest, and do not leave fire or litter cigarette butts.
Kunming, Yunnan, Yunnan
Yuxi, Yunnan, Yunnan
Qujing, Yunnan, Yunnan
Chuxiong Prefecture, Yunnan, Yunnan
Honghe Prefecture, Yunnan, Yunnan
Dali Prefecture, Yunnan, Yunnan
Pu'er City, Yunnan, Yunnan
Lijiang, Yunnan, Yunnan
Baoshan, Yunnan, Yunnan
Diqing Prefecture, Yunnan, Yunnan