Issue date: 2023-11-29T20:30+08:00
At 20:30 on November 29, 2023, the Xinyu City Meteorological Observatory issued a blue warning signal for strong winds: It is expected that within the next 24 hours, due to the southward impact of cold air, gusts of up to 7-8 levels will occur in Fenyi County, Yushui District, Xiannvhu District, Gaoxin District s rivers and lakes, plains and valleys, and mountainous areas. Please take precautions.
It may be affected by strong winds within 24 hours, with an average wind force of 6 or higher, or gusts of 7 or higher; or it has been affected by strong winds, with an average wind of 6-7, or 7-8 gusts and may continue.
1. The government and relevant departments should do a good job of preventing gale in accordance with their duties;
2. Close doors and windows, reinforce hoardings, scaffolds, billboards and other structures that are easily blown by the wind, properly arrange outdoor objects that are easily affected by high winds, and cover building materials;
3. Water operations in relevant waters and passing ships take active countermeasures, such as returning to the port to avoid wind or sailing in a detour, etc.;
4. Pedestrians should avoid riding bicycles as much as possible, and do not stay under billboards, temporary structures, etc. when the wind is blowing;
5. Relevant departments and units pay attention to the fire prevention of forests and grasslands.
Xinyu, Jiangxi, Jiangxi
Yichun, Jiangxi, Jiangxi
Nanchang, Jiangxi, Jiangxi
Fuzhou, Jiangxi, Jiangxi
Jiujiang, Jiangxi, Jiangxi
Jingdezhen, Jiangxi, Jiangxi
Ezhou, Hubei, Hubei
Shangrao, Jiangxi, Jiangxi
Xinyang, Henan, Henan
Nanjing, Jiangsu, Jiangsu