Issue date: 2021-11-28T11:45+08:00
At 11:45 on November 28, 2021, Tacheng meteorological observatory issued a blue early warning signal of strong wind: it is expected that from the afternoon of November 28 to the daytime of November 29, Tacheng basin will generally have about level 5 easterly wind, some townships and towns will have level 7 to 8 wind, mayitas Laofengkou wind area will have level 8 to 9 wind, and gusts will have level 10 to 11. All prevention work should be done in advance.
It may be affected by strong winds within 24 hours, with an average wind force of 6 or higher, or gusts of 7 or higher; or it has been affected by strong winds, with an average wind of 6-7, or 7-8 gusts and may continue.
1. The government and relevant departments should do a good job of preventing gale in accordance with their duties;
2. Close doors and windows, reinforce hoardings, scaffolds, billboards and other structures that are easily blown by the wind, properly arrange outdoor objects that are easily affected by high winds, and cover building materials;
3. Water operations in relevant waters and passing ships take active countermeasures, such as returning to the port to avoid wind or sailing in a detour, etc.;
4. Pedestrians should avoid riding bicycles as much as possible, and do not stay under billboards, temporary structures, etc. when the wind is blowing;
5. Relevant departments and units pay attention to the fire prevention of forests and grasslands.