Issue date: 2023-12-07T19:00+08:00
At 19:00 on December 7, 2023, the Aihui District Meteorological Observatory continued to issue a yellow warning signal for road icing: due to the impact of snowfall weather, it is expected that there will be road icing in Aihui District from tonight to tomorrow night, which will affect traffic. Please take preventive measures.
When the road surface temperature is lower than 0°C, precipitation occurs, and road icing that affects traffic may occur within 12 hours.
1. The transportation, public security and other departments shall prepare for road icing in accordance with their duties;
2. Drivers should pay attention to road conditions and drive safely;
3. Pedestrians ride bicycles as little as possible when going out, and pay attention to non-slip.
Issue date: 2023-12-07T15:00+08:00
At 15:00 on December 7, 2023, the Aihui District Meteorological Observatory continued to issue and update a blue cold wave warning signal: due to the influence of cold air, it is expected that the lowest temperature in Aihui District will drop by 8-9 ℃ within 48 hours. Relevant units and individuals are advised to take preventive measures.
Within 48 hours, the minimum temperature will drop by more than 8°C, the lowest temperature is less than or equal to 4°C, and the average wind force on land can reach level 5 or more; or it has dropped by more than 8°C, the minimum temperature is less than or equal to 4°C, and the average wind force can reach level 5 or more, continued.
1. The government and relevant departments shall make preparations for cold wave prevention in accordance with their duties;
2. Pay attention to adding clothes to keep warm;
3. Take certain protective measures against tropical crops and aquatic products;
4. Make preparations for wind protection.