Issue date: 2023-10-01T16:05+08:00
At 16:5 on October 1, 2023, the Cenxi Meteorological Observatory issued a high-temperature yellow warning signal: It is expected that there will be high temperatures above 35 ℃ in Cenxi City in the next three days. Please do a good job in heatstroke prevention and cooling, and pay attention to preventing drowning incidents among primary and secondary school students.
The daily maximum temperature will be above 35°C for three consecutive days.
1. Relevant departments and units shall make preparations for heatstroke prevention and cooling in accordance with their duties;
2. Minimize outdoor activities in the afternoon;
3. Provide heatstroke prevention and cooling guidance for the elderly, the weak, the sick, and the young;
4. Those who work under high temperature conditions and need to do outdoor work for a long time during the day should take necessary protective measures.
Issue date: 2023-10-01T14:57+08:00
It may be affected by thunderstorms and gales within 6 hours, the average wind force can reach 8 or more, or gusts of 9 or more accompanied by strong lightning; or it has been affected by thunderstorms and gales, the average wind has reached 8-9, or gusts of 9-10 accompanied by strong lightning, and may continue.
1. Keep valuable electrical equipment that is vulnerable to lightning strikes properly, and put them in a safe place after power failure;
2. Residents in dangerous areas and dangerous houses, as well as ships, should take shelter from the wind. Never take shelter from rain under trees, electric poles, or tower cranes, and turn off mobile phones when lightning occurs;
3. Cut off neon signs and dangerous outdoor power supplies;
4. Stop outdoor group activities and evacuate people immediately;
5. Outdoor workers at high altitudes, waters, etc. stop working, and personnel from dangerous areas are evacuated;
6. Be prepared for wind and lightning protection;
7. Pay attention to the latest news of thunderstorms and gales reported by the relevant media and relevant windbreak notices, and students stay in a safe place;
8. Secure doors and windows, enclosures, scaffolds, temporary structures and other structures that are easily blown by the wind. Personnel should leave the temporary structures as soon as possible, and properly arrange outdoor objects that are easily affected by thunderstorms and gales.