Issue date: 2022-05-28T10:06+08:00
At 10:06 on May 28, 2022, Puyang meteorological station issued a blue gale warning signal: it is expected that in the next 24 hours, Hualong District, development zone, demonstration area, industrial park, and the towns and streets under its jurisdiction will have a southerly wind of force 4-5 and a gust of force 6-7. Please pay attention to the adverse effects caused by the strong wind.
It may be affected by strong winds within 24 hours, with an average wind force of 6 or higher, or gusts of 7 or higher; or it has been affected by strong winds, with an average wind of 6-7, or 7-8 gusts and may continue.
1. The government and relevant departments should do a good job of preventing gale in accordance with their duties;
2. Close doors and windows, reinforce hoardings, scaffolds, billboards and other structures that are easily blown by the wind, properly arrange outdoor objects that are easily affected by high winds, and cover building materials;
3. Water operations in relevant waters and passing ships take active countermeasures, such as returning to the port to avoid wind or sailing in a detour, etc.;
4. Pedestrians should avoid riding bicycles as much as possible, and do not stay under billboards, temporary structures, etc. when the wind is blowing;
5. Relevant departments and units pay attention to the fire prevention of forests and grasslands.
Puyang, Henan, Henan
Anyang, Henan, Henan
Handan, Hebei, Hebei
Kaifeng, Henan, Henan
Xingtai, Hebei, Hebei
Tai'an, Shandong, Shandong
Jinan, Shandong, Shandong
Hengshui, Hebei, Hebei
Laiwu, Shandong, Shandong
Shijiazhuang, Hebei, Hebei